Major Account Manager
Achieving the allocated targets by consultative selling approach and ensure the Customer satisfaction.
MBA, BE, Diploma in Marketing/Sales
10 to 15 years’ experience in IT industry; out of this min 7 years in IT sales
• Achieve billing & booking revenue & GM targets • Acquiring new accounts for the company by visiting potential customers and events
• Maintaining existing large account relationships and expanding the business potential in the same
• Acting as Point of contact between the customer and Intertec.
• Developing account and opportunity strategies with cross- functions.
• Developing relationships with Vendors to help develop new business.
• Proactively learn about the customers business vertical domain to consultative approach to their business objectives.
• Coordinating with presales, marketing, and service delivery teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Regular meeting with strategic customers and prospects to improve visibility and # of relationships in each customer account.
• Develop Competitor & Market Intelligence • Develop Account & Opportunity Plans
• Complex deal structuring
• Manage product/service mix, pricing, and margins according to agreed goals and quota
• Communicate with and leverage vendors and partners to develop business
• Present at customer meetings, seminars, trainings, and webinars as required
• Maintain sales certifications as required for product vendors.
• Develop new hires / account managers as part of their grooming
Technical Skills - Mandatory
Business Domain knowledge
Desire to Achieve & excel Market Intelligence
Process Compliance & Improvement
Complex Deal structuring
Managed services selling
Soft Skills - Mandatory
Understanding of Financial Terms
Good English Language Skills