Client is an IT services company headquarter in Dubai. We specialize in Retail, Banking, Insurance, and Healthcare organizations across Middle East and India. Client’s key capabilities include Digitalization of Business Operations, IT Services and Operations, Hybrid IT, Smart Assets and IoT, and Cybersecurity.
Since 1991, Client has expanded its local offices in UAE, India, Oman, Bahrain and KSA. The company has matured its delivery capabilities with MSP for Cloud and Managed Services, and ISO 9001 certifications. Client has developed a reputation for its commitments to its employees and customers alike, and invests regularly in R&D, certifications and maturity to empower our customers’ business.
Job Description – Database Manager
• Strong DB Solution Delivery Management skills.
• Strong technical skills involving various types of databases (RDBMS).
• Technical understanding of Non-RDBMS Databases.
• Understanding of technicalities around DB management.
• Strong People Management skills.
• Ability to Define and Refine processes related to DB technical solution.
• Ability to participate and lead pre-sales discussion involving DB Architecture and solutioning.
Graduate or Post-Graduate in Engineering/Science/Computer application, commerce etc.
Experience – 12+ years
Preferred qualifications & skills • Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills • Advances proficiency in structured query language • In-depth Knowledge of Database Technologies • Advanced Analytical organizational